Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Oh Yes, Mother and Vaughn on a camel at the desert safari. Vaughn screamed the whole time the camel was getting up while Mother sat stoically. When Vaughn calmed down, she asked, "Are you alright, Mother??" We all laughed.

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Vaughn!!!!

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaughn, you know how jealous I am of the camel ride!!!! I can hear you now just looking at the picture. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
    DeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Barbara...... I want to know what you bought at the gold market
    I am a bit jealous that I am not with you all..... and why are you wearing Montana jackets ...... those camel drivers seem to have gauzy cotton robes.... Are you Montana folks not prepared for the sun???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vaughn,I love it! Hope the rest of the ride went well! Keep having a great time, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a nice photo

    Vaughn, it's ok i've done the same as you i was screaming all the time :P

    nada

    ReplyDelete